Supply Chain Factory is a non- asset based lead logistics provider. We offer a range of modular services that support our Customers to continuously optimize their logistics network, manage their freight spend and create shipment visibility on a global scale.
Our IT Team continuously enhances and operates our cloud-based TMS solutions and develops bespoke modules based on customer requirements.
We are seeking a Cloud Systems Admin based in our headoffice in Willich, Germany (homeoffice option)
- 3 yrs systems administration experience on AWS with a good understanding of:
- PC, IAM, ECS, EC2, ECR, RDS, EFS, S3, ELB, SQS, SNS, Lambda, Cloudfront, WAF, Cloudwatch, SES, Route53, KMS, SSM, API Gateway, organizations, cross-region and cross-account data transfer, cost optimization
- Release deployment co-ordination of docker containers to Amazon Linux 2 using git and bitbucket and the Atlassian tool chain for ticketing, documentation and support.
- Strong knowledge of DNS and network protocols.
- PostgreSQL RDS databases in production environments, DDL migrations, backups, transfers, restores.
- Platform security analysis and risk mitigation.
- Day to day management a growing set of AWS platform as a service (PAAS) staging and production environments, including the build-out of new microservices, release co-ordination and continual process improvements.
- Operational and active security monitoring of PAAS systems including network and DNS administration.
- PostgreSQL deployments, DDL migrations and maintenance.
- Data transfer tooling.
- AWS Cost optimization.
- Atlassian administration,
- Assist development teams with proof of concept research.
- Maintenance of rocketchat and Jitsi communications infrastructure.
Nice to have:
- AWS certification,
- Postgres certifications,
- OWASP certifications,
- php, nginx, node.js, angular, open source monitoring and visualisation tools e.g. prometheus, grafana.
Please send your application by email to: email@example.com
We look forward to hear from you!